
As many of you know, last Sunday we had our co-ed, Hawaiian themed baby shower. It was a huge success (thanks to all of the people that helped pull it off)! Many of our close friends and family came to celebrate our child with us. It went to show us just how great of a support system we have around us that we are ever so thankful for. We also got a lot of very generous gifts, which will become very useful in the upcoming days. Josh, Baby Urich, and I have so much to be very greatful for! Thank you so very much!
To go along with our Hawaiian theme we had leis, fresh fruit, little umbrellas for our drinks, not to mention a 68 pound roasted pig. The food was all very delicious, the weather couldn't have been better, the drinks flowed like water, the cake was magnificent, and the company was terrific! All of which I could take no credit for.
The only thing that I regret from that day is that we didn't get any good pictures. If I was smart I would have put someone in charge of my camera. If you were there and have pictures, we would love to have them. I will post pictures as soon as I get some.




No comments:
Post a Comment