Spring Blizzard 2009 - This morning as I was dreading getting out of bed, I was thinking about the best way to get Kyler to daycare and myself to work. After a few minutes of comtemplating, I finally brought myself to get up out of bed and into the shower - clearly complaining to Josh that school should have been called off and we should still be in bed. I wasn't even a whole minute into my shower (my hair wasn't even wet), and I received a phone call from my teaching partner that school had been CANCELED! HURRAY! I couldn't have been happier! After yesterday we deserved the whole day off. The majority of yesterday was spent trying to call 24 parents (good thing 8 of my students we absent or else it would have been 32) to tell them that school was going to be dismissed 2 hours early.
So...we took advantage of the day and played outside!
Colorado weather is so very interesting. Last weekend Josh and I were doing some yard work and brought Kyler out to play in the grass. We went from summer-like weather to a blizzard in just 4 short days - I shouldn't forget to mention that mid 50's are forecasted for the weekend! Gotta love Colorado weather - I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment