Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend Get-a-way

Josh and I had our first-ever weekend away from Kyler. We were able to go up to Keystone and hang out with some friends of ours in their parent's condo. It was really hard to leave Kyler, but as Josh and I discussed, it was a much needed get-a-way. It was nice to do grown-up things and not really have to worry about any repercussions that may occur the next day. Thank you Jeff and Jaime!


My mom has been in town since the beginning of the month and was able to watch Kyler for the whole weekend. The sad part was that he finally started to crawl (we'll post a video clip soon) and we weren't home to witness it. Boo Hoo! He and my mom were able to have some quality time together while I had some quality time with my husband. Thank you Mom!

No comments: