Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cozy Cow - MOOO!

Today Angy and I took the kiddos out and about. First we went shopping at Old Navy (one of our favorite places), then out to lunch and finally to the Cozy Cow Dairy for a treat. Even though the kids were pooped (no pun intended) by the time we got to the dairy, they had a delightful time.



We even got some ice cream, but weird as it sounds, my kid doesn't like ice cream. So...mommy had to eat it all by herself - just what I needed right?!

Trying on my new schwag! Ready for more snow!

Once we got home Kyler was past the point of a nap, but I was not. So daddy gave me a break and took Kyler to the park to feed the geese. Apparently he LOVED it! He even came home with goose poop all over his shoes. Kyler had a fantastic day with some individual mommy and daddy time! He is so lucky, and so are we!

No comments: