Happy Valentine's Day!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Loving Life!
It all kind of started with a dream (or should I say nightmare) that I had. I lucidly dreamt that I was a homeless, unemployed, single mother searching for a place for my baby and I to live while finding refuge in the college dormitory. I woke up feeling extremely thankful for all the things that I do have. Therefore, over the last couple of weeks (since the dream) I have really had a feeling of contentedness. I am really enjoying every aspect of my life. I am married to one of the most hard-working and caring individuals I know. I have a happy, healthy son that really loves his mommy and daddy. We have a nice house with decent amenities. My job has really taken a turn with a new purpose and added assistance. And I feel proud of all the jobs that I do all day everyday. I am truly loving and appreciating my life!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment