I know I say this a lot, but time does really fly by with children! Blake is already one month old! He is thriving! I absolutely love this stage because you can basically watch them change right before your eyes. Blake weighs approximately 9 pounds and measures 22 inches tall! He eats, sleeps and poops a TON, but in addition to that, he is awake a lot more and looking all around, he's cooing and grunting and smiling more and more each day (the grunting and smiling could be gas related). I am so proud to have two beautiful boys!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Mr. Blake is One Month!
I know I say this a lot, but time does really fly by with children! Blake is already one month old! He is thriving! I absolutely love this stage because you can basically watch them change right before your eyes. Blake weighs approximately 9 pounds and measures 22 inches tall! He eats, sleeps and poops a TON, but in addition to that, he is awake a lot more and looking all around, he's cooing and grunting and smiling more and more each day (the grunting and smiling could be gas related). I am so proud to have two beautiful boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment