
There are many reasons in which I love summer, but the number one reason is spending time with my family. I feel as though summer is a time for me to really get to know my sons as individuals and spend quality time with my husband. And I can say that I have done both of those things successfully this summer. I have had extra special time this particular summer since I have been on maternity leave since March 18. But now summer is coming to a close and I am looking forward to slipping back into my role as a working mother.

As I am gearing up to go back to work on Thursday, I am getting ready for new and exciting challenges. I will still be teaching fourth grade at Scott Elementary, but we have all new administrators, new state standards, an entirely new set of students I know nothing about (the last group of kiddos I had taught in third and fourth grades), and a new teammate that I am responsible for mentoring through her first year of teaching. These changes will keep things interesting and will hopefully make for a great school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment