Sunday, September 25, 2011
The BIG 3-OH!
Yup...I will the BIG 30 on Tuesday! Sometimes it really hits me hard, and others it's not that big of a deal. Yes, I now have too many grey hairs to continue to pluck, but that's what hair dye is for, right? Even though I am going grey and don't have the metabolism of a 16-year-old any longer, I am very thankful for all of the experiences that I have had to get to this point. When I was younger, I thought 30 seemed so far away, but here we are. 30 years old...happily married, secured in a worthy career, 2 beautiful boys, a mortgage, a cute little puppy dog...livin' the American Dream. I wouldn't have it any other way. Just another birthday, and with the life expectancy at 78.7 years, I will (hopefully) have many more!
Photo Courtesy of Kyler - GOOO! Look at all those wrinkles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment