Well, as I mentioned before, I have always thought that we were going to have a girl...I don't know why, but as soon as we found out that I was pregnant I told Josh that our child was going to be a girl. In all of the dreams that I have had our child is a girl with pale skin and dark hair - very similar to me.
Until now!
Last night I had a dream that we had a boy with light hair and light skin - similar to Josh's. I don't know if my dreams are truly intuition, or just the shortcomings of my daily thoughts. Josh did mention to me, just the other day, that he was going to go with the Chinese Birth Calendar which shows that our child will be a boy.
Here is a neat little link that I got in my e-mail just the other day. You decide what you think we're having! I'd also like to know if any of these are true for any of you mothers out there!
Boy or Girl? 38 Fun Ways to Guess Your Baby's Sex
Happy Guessing! We will find out in just three short months!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment