We are blogging to track and share the joys of our life with all of you that we love so very much!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Name Game
We would LOVE to hear your name suggestions for Baby Urich! Naming our child has been a pretty daunting task considering we are both teachers. We need your help! Just leave any names that you would like to suggest as a comment to this post.
I have some obviously wonderful ones that John has come up with. Feel free to use them: Leonidis or Maximus These all sound just great! Leonidis Allen Urich Maximus Allen Urich Ethan Allen Urich (This one is nice...your fav kid and a store)
As for girls, I don't have many ideas. Although, Elizabeth Jr. has a nice ring to it!
We have been happily married since June 26, 2004 and exactly 4 years later we excitedly welcomed our first child, Kyler Allan. Blake James, our second child entered into this world on March 25, 2011! One happy family!
3 comments:
I have some obviously wonderful ones that John has come up with. Feel free to use them: Leonidis or
Maximus
These all sound just great!
Leonidis Allen Urich
Maximus Allen Urich
Ethan Allen Urich (This one is nice...your fav kid and a store)
As for girls, I don't have many ideas. Although, Elizabeth Jr. has a nice ring to it!
I'll be sure to highly consider all of those!
The two we didn't use were Emma and Dalton. It is very hard picking names. We didn't have a second girl name until the night before.
Post a Comment