I am nearing the 32nd week of pregnancy and I feel great! All of my girlfriends who have already had children have told me just how fast the pregnancy would pass, but I couldn't imagine that it would go this fast (especially while puking out of the side of our truck on the way home from The Urich's in January)! Thirty-two weeks marks the beginning of the eighth month, one-third of the way through the third trimester, and the reality that we will be bringing home a child in just a couple of short months.
Talk about reality...
We are in the process of finding childcare for our child. We had our first interview last Friday and it went really well. We probably would have gone with her had she not said that she wanted us to interview others. Thanks to the United Way of Weld County, this process has been pretty easy. I was able to call and answer a few questions, and they generated a list of referred people in our area. All I need to do is interview, check references, and check up on their licenses. Not too much especially with the amazing tool called the Internet!
We are also in the process of shopping for health insurance. I put this one on the "Honey do List". Considering the fact that Josh called within a couple of days of me asking - during his precious teacher plan time from school - really convinced me that he is, not only the best husband on Earth, but going to be an AMAZING father(like I didn't know this already).
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment