Wednesday, June 25, 2008
D-Day
Baby Urich is due today! I'm not too sure that this baby is going to be working on our schedule. I have recently named this baby "the baby that cried wolf" - due to the fact that I have been having contractions and my cervix has started to dilate, but still no baby. The anxiety is killing both Josh and I. We have both had a "stern talking" to the baby, yet it is still being stubborn. All we want to do is meet our little one, but it obviously has an agenda of its own - ug! I will be going in for my weekly check up this Friday; hopefully the baby will come before that - but who knows!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good Luck Elizabeth!! You bundle of joy will come when you least expect it...hang in there! ~Kim
Well damn. I won't be winning any money in the Urich baby pool. Baby Urich better be cool since he/she has already cost me money!
Post a Comment