Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Josh's first Father's Day was terrific! Even though he doesn't really feel like a father yet, we did a little celebrating. I gave him his Father's day gift, which was tickets to the Mile High Music Festival. He was so happy when he saw the tickets that he couldn't even finish reading the card!


Josh is getting ready for the concert!

After the inital shock of the music festival tickets was over, we went out for a nice breakfast at the Paragon (a little "hole in the wall"), took Lucy on a nice long walk around Riverside Park, went to a performance at Josh's High School and then went out to dinner at Johnny Carino's. Yes, we like to eat out - or should I say that I don't like to cook!

The day after Father's day, we were lucky enough to be able to meet up with Josh's dad! He was traveling through Colorado Springs, so we went down and met up with him and Josh's Aunt Karen for dinner. We had a great time!

Happy Father's Day Dad, John, Gerald, and Josh! You all are great fathers to us!

No comments: