Thursday, September 18, 2008

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

Today I had "Double the pleasure, double the fun!" Lanie came an hung out with Kyler and I all day. Unfortunately, Lanie's Grandpa Chuck (he watches her during the school day) got sick and was unable to care for her. Fortunately, for us, we were able to have a friend stay the whole day with us.

At first I kept thinking that it would be a rather hectic day, but it truly wasn't that bad. They were on opposite schedules pretty much all day. While Kyler was sleeping, Lanie was awake and vice versa. There was only one time in which they were both crying. Lanie started to cry and Kyler didn't know what it was, so then he started to cry. It seemed as though it was their first verbal interaction with each other.



12 diaper changes, 6 loads of laundry, 3 outfit changes, 3 times being spit up on, 2 crying fits, 3 story times, 10 rounds of children songs, and 8 hours later I was exhausted! All I have to say is, "Bless mothers of multiples!" (Kim and Mariah you guys are AMAZING!)

1 comment:

Angy and John said...

LOL! That is the best picture and you are the best friend for helping me out!! I love ya!! What a great friend I have!! I am so lucky!!