Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Five Fabulous Months

Today Kyler is 5 months old! Can you believe it? I can sit here and tell all of you just how time flies, but you already know that especially if you have children of your own! Kyler is doing so many things now. He is rolling all around, smiling at all sorts of things, giggling, singing, and practically sitting up on his own. The other day, while I was working out in the basement, I decided to put him in his baby papasan chair to see just how he has grown. Here are the two pictures side by side so you can see:
Kyler the day we brought him home from the hospital (June 28, 2008). The chair dwarfs Kyler.

Kyler at 5 months (November 26, 2008). He is almost too big for this chair now - Kyler dwarfs the chair!

It is so hard for me to imagine just how tiny Kyler once was. And this is a great way for me to see just how much he has grown, and in such a short time!

No comments: