
I never really realized just how much my mother loves me until I had Kyler. As I have said many times before, having a child of my own has really opened my eyes to a whole new world. My life will never be the same, and I'm not too sad about that - in fact, I am thrilled by it. Not only do I have a new-found appreciation for all mothers, but I especially do for my own mother as well as Josh's mom. It takes a very special person to be a good mother, and I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by such great mothers.
On the CBS Sunday Morning Show this morning, they talked about what makes a good mother. I agree with their conclusion that it is all in the eye of the beholder. Is there such thing as a good mother? What constitutes a good mom? As far as I am concerned, I can only do what I think is best when presented with a certain situation, because "Momma knows best," right?
Happy Mother's Day!




No comments:
Post a Comment