Kyler has really gotten into eating "people food". Everyday when I pick him up from daycare, Diane says, "Well, he ate like a truck driver today." I'm not too sure what a truck driver eats like, but I can only imagine after our excursion to Johnny Carino's. Josh decided to take us out for a nice Mother's Day lunch. We fed Kyler a small lunch before we headed out and decided that he could eat off of our plates if he was still hungry. Just one taste of their lasagna is all that it took. Ky LOVED it! He ended up eating half of Josh's portion! So much for eating lunch beforehand!


Kyler is very into self-feeding, and he is getting quite good at it. He really doesn't like to eat baby food off of a spoon anymore. Some of his favorite foods have been lasagna (that one is pretty obvious), avocado, pasta, cereal, apple slices, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese, turkey, tofu, vegi patties, and even broccoli! He surely loves his food...hummm...I wonder where he gets that from!
No comments:
Post a Comment