Sunday, September 27, 2009

28

I remember when 28 seemed so far away. When I was 10 I couldn't even fathom the day that I would turn 28 years old. In ninth grade we were instructed to do an "All About Me" project, which had to include a timeline of the past, present and future. Looking back at that timeline, I had NO idea where I would be by the time I turned 28 - according to that I would be married, with 3 kids being a stay-at-home mom. Boy was I wrong, and I am kinda glad that I was!

I feel so very lucky for all of the things that I have accomplished at this point in my life. I have a wonderful husband (that I have known for 9 of those years), an amazing child, and an established career. It's ok that I don't have 3 kids, but maybe someday I will. 28 is just the beginning!

No comments: