Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dancing Machine!

One of Kyler's favorite things to do is put on the "Kid Tunes" music station and really let loose! Actually it is one of our favorite things to do together. Hopefully he gets his daddy's rhythm, because we all know that I have none whatsoever!



Kids are just so carefree and innocent. Where does that go over time? I don't think I could put on a onesie and just twirl around the house without a worry - nor do I think Josh would appreciate that.

Kyler, just keep dancing like nobody's watching! I will love you no matter what!

It is just so crazy to me how kids develop such a connection to music at such a young age. As soon as the music comes on Kyler knows exactly what to do. Not only does Kyler love listening and dancing to music, but he also loves it when we sing to him (off key of course - but he doesn't care) and he is even starting to sing to himself. Music is such a crucial way of learning for children, and unfortunately many kids are missing out on that (but not Kyler, or Mrs. Kinyon's kindergartners!).

1 comment:

Angy and John said...

That's right! I sing to them everyday...off key of course. Is there any other way???