Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Sweetness

With the changing of the season comes the changing of our favorite activities! Kyler absolutely LOVES playing outside! I'm pretty sure he would live outside if we let him. A fight breaks out every time we have to come inside.
"Sleeping" outside!

Happy birthday Madilin, Jillian and Brian! We had TONS of fun at the Bickford Birthday Bash!
Cakes by Court - Yes, those are actual edible cakes! Courtney is AMAZING!

Chowing down!

Birthday girl Madi!

My cousin Stanley is graduating from high school...Congrats Stanley, so all the cousins got together to celebrate! Kyler went bowling for the first time and LOVED it!
Patiently waiting for my turn!

With the help of the ramp and bumpers, Kyler may have even beat me!

Cutie cousin Jillian waiting for her turn!

Dig in boys!

One day after school, we got the chance to meet up with Angy, Lanie, and baby Collin at the toddler park. It's a neat little place designed specifically for toddlers. It has the foamy padding on the ground and all of the equipment is for little people.
Climbing on everything!

Chasing Lanie

"WEE!" That's short for slide in Kyler talk.

"Wash Momma!" I watched Kyler climb some more!

Even though the weather is getting nicer, it is very unpredictable (welcome to Colorado). Last weekend it was a little dreary outside, so we had to find a good indoor activity. When we went to the Children's Museum over spring break I got a recipe to make salt dough. Kyler thought it was pretty cool! We were playing with it and I was trying to show him how to roll it into a ball. Once the ball I was making was finished I handed it to Kyler. He thought it was neat! Then all of a sudden he decided to take a huge bite out of it! I immediately started to some what shout, "NO, NO! Yucky!" But then I stopped myself because I had just made it myself and knew it only had flour, salt, water and oil in it and it wouldn't harm him. He then realized what it tasted like and instantly spit it out! A few minutes later I asked him, "Should Mommy taste it?" He responded, "No, No Mama!"
I can't wait until summer! Only four more weeks of school!

No comments: