Kyler also LOVES his bath time, so lately I've been having to trick him into getting out. One way I do this is to excitedly talk to him about what "jammies" we could wear. Then he gets all excited about getting his jammies on and voluntarily gets out of the tub. Just after we got baby Collin's birth announcement, Kyler realized that he has the same jammies as baby Collin. He LOVES pointing this out by saying, "bood-ball" (football) and walking around with Collin's picture.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Other Random Fun
Another one of Kyler's favorite things to do is walk around in other people's shoes.
One day he found Daddy's tennis shoes and Daddy found Kyler's tennis shoes!
Kyler also LOVES his bath time, so lately I've been having to trick him into getting out. One way I do this is to excitedly talk to him about what "jammies" we could wear. Then he gets all excited about getting his jammies on and voluntarily gets out of the tub. Just after we got baby Collin's birth announcement, Kyler realized that he has the same jammies as baby Collin. He LOVES pointing this out by saying, "bood-ball" (football) and walking around with Collin's picture.
Kyler also LOVES his bath time, so lately I've been having to trick him into getting out. One way I do this is to excitedly talk to him about what "jammies" we could wear. Then he gets all excited about getting his jammies on and voluntarily gets out of the tub. Just after we got baby Collin's birth announcement, Kyler realized that he has the same jammies as baby Collin. He LOVES pointing this out by saying, "bood-ball" (football) and walking around with Collin's picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment