Friday, May 28, 2010

Phew!

The other morning Josh was out running errands, and I wanted to hop into the shower. Kyler and I usually hang out together whenever we are home by ourselves and he is awake. But this particular morning I had to get things done and this started with a shower. So I decided to put Kyler's music on in his room and let him play in there by himself. I was quite nervous about it. He is usually pretty well-behaved but who know what he is capable of doing when no one is watching? But it was only going to be a few minutes while I was in the shower, right? While I was showering, it was eerily quiet. All I could envision was Kyler climbing up the shelves in his closet to get to his marker box and scribbling all over the walls! With these crazy images running though my mind, I hurried though the rest of my shower. Then I quickly dried off, and headed straight for his room to find......Kyler in his room, covered in about 20 books, "READING!" PHEW!

He LOVES books! Let's hope that it stays that way!

No comments: