Mother's Day this year couldn't have been any better than it was. I told Josh that all I wanted was breakfast in bed with real bacon (none of that turkey bacon crap). He delivered! Then we took our crib AND stroller back to Target (they were on the recall list). Kyler was showered with loads of new stuff. In the afternoon we were able to try out the new stroller. The day was beautiful so we went for a family walk. Just a fine day spent with my two favorite boys!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Marvelous Mother's Day
Being a mother is one of the most rewarding and gratifying jobs that I have ever had...and I can't believe that I done it now for nearly 2 years. There is no better feeling in the world than when your child comes running into your arms with a gigantic smile on his face saying, "Hel-low Mama!" As I have said many times before, Kyler amazes me each and everyday. He is now talking a lot more and it is just so neat to watch a part of you learn, play, and grow into their own little person. He is just so fun to be around (most of the time).
When I was in middle school I didn't ever think I would mutter the words that I am about to say, but I am very thankful to have such a wonderful example of such a kind and loving mother in my life. My mother and I have become extremely close over the years, and for that I am grateful. Not to mention, my mother-in-law is fabulous as well. Kyler is just so lucky to be loved by so many strong and beautiful women. Including his phenomenal day care provider (his "mom away from mom"), Deb.
Mother's Day this year couldn't have been any better than it was. I told Josh that all I wanted was breakfast in bed with real bacon (none of that turkey bacon crap). He delivered! Then we took our crib AND stroller back to Target (they were on the recall list). Kyler was showered with loads of new stuff. In the afternoon we were able to try out the new stroller. The day was beautiful so we went for a family walk. Just a fine day spent with my two favorite boys!
Mother's Day this year couldn't have been any better than it was. I told Josh that all I wanted was breakfast in bed with real bacon (none of that turkey bacon crap). He delivered! Then we took our crib AND stroller back to Target (they were on the recall list). Kyler was showered with loads of new stuff. In the afternoon we were able to try out the new stroller. The day was beautiful so we went for a family walk. Just a fine day spent with my two favorite boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment