Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Josh is simply the BEST father that a child and a mother could possibly ask for! This past week he really had some quality time with the boys while I took classes and went out with some friends. After the three days straight with the boys, Josh was ready to "get away". So on Saturday, we decided to take a drive up to Allenspark to meet Brian, Courtney, Adam, Ally and a bunch of their friends while they were camping. It was Blake's first camping encounter. I'm not too sure just how much he liked it, however, Kyler thoroughly LOVED it! Kyler got over his "stage fright"!

We toasted all of the fathers in an early Father's Day celebratory dinner -- camping style!Yup, they are shotgunning beers! We all came home filthy and smelling of campfire, but we had tons of fun!

On Sunday, we just hung out around the house and enjoyed each other's company!Happy Father's Day to the best father I could have asked for for my children! I love you Joshua Allan!

No comments: