I can hardly believe that it has been three years since I have given birth to my little man! And that is exactly what he is - a little man. He is curious, excitable, loving, confident, and kind. We are so very lucky to have such a wonderful son...all parents are a little partial to their own children. Standing 40.5 inches tall and weighing in at 36 pounds, he is a lean, mean, playing machine!
I asked him to tell me ten things that make him happy and here is how he answered (in no particular order, since 3 year-olds don't really have a concept of ordering things)
-Toy Story (1, 2, AND 3!)
-Spiderman
-Rockets (due in part to Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story)
-Daddy (he tells me that his daddy is his best friend...cute!)
-Chocolate is his favorite food.
-Blaker (that's his nickname for his bro)
-Mommy
-Jumping off things
-Reading books (I often catch him sifting through his books in his room)
-Blue is his favorite color.
Kyler Allan makes me happy and we are very thankful to have this little man in our lives!




No comments:
Post a Comment