That's my hubby, and I couldn't be more proud of him. Upon completing his master's degree in Secondary Mathematics Education in May, he found out that one of the articles he co-wrote was up for publication in the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics - Mathematics Teacher Journal. This week we received the final product, and it looks great!
There was no doubt in my mind that Josh is an amazing mathematics educator, but this just proves his creativity and drive for students to learn and love math. Josh, your students are so very lucky to have you as their teacher! You make a difference in so many young people's lives!
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
So fun! I miss planning math lessons with you. I'm trying to figure out how to trick the kids into doing math during Spanish class. Let me know if you have ideas!
Post a Comment