I was looking on "Pinterest" and found this cute idea for the balloons, and then I added a little bit of my own flair. I purchased 12 balloons and attached a picture of Blake at each month. It was really neat to see just how he had changed over the course of one year.
We have Auntie Courtney to thank for the beautiful and delicious cake!
Opening gifts with a little help!
Yummy! Blake definitely has a sweet tooth!
At age one, Blake LOVES lots of things. Here is his top ten (in no particular order):
1. His Big Brother, Kyler
2. Oreo cookies
3. Mommy
4. Daddy
5. Mema
6. Dancing
7. Being tickled
8. His Blankie
9. Wresting with his brother
10. Bathtime
At Blake's one-year well-baby check-up he was in tip-top shape. He is following along is growth curve quite nicely. He measured 30.5 inches tall putting him into the 71st percentile for height. He is a whopping 21.5 lbs. which puts him into the 30th percentile amongst his peers. Not quite as big as Kyler, but like I have mentioned before, they are vastly different in many ways! We are thankful for Blake James Urich!




No comments:
Post a Comment