Although they are brothers, I don't think that Blake and Kyler could be much more different. I knew they were going to differ vastly when I started to feel Blake move around in utero. He was definitely the more active of the two and still is. Blake is going to be the "dare devil" and Kyler will be the one who tries to talk him out of things with his smarts and rational. I'm beginning to think that is just the difference between first and second born children. Josh is first born and I am second born...that explains A LOT!
Thinking back to when Kyler was Blake's age...Kyler was much more contented sitting in one spot with lots of playthings around him, whereas, Blake wants to be on the move and into EVERYTHING! Blake wants to be in everybody's business and proves that to be true by following all of us around the house. Kyler LOVES to eat; Blake is a lot more picky. Kyler catches on quickly to new things; Blake likes to do things on his own time. Kyler has dark hair and green eyes; Blake has blonde hair and blue eyes. I am thankful that they are so different, for it keeps life a lot more interesting.
Even though Kyler and Blake are so different in so many ways, they do share some commonalities. They ADORE each other! They both LOVE Mommy, Daddy, and Lucy. They both have a smile that can melt your heart. They both make me feel extremely proud and lucky to be their mother!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love this post! My sister and i are so close and similar in many ways, but different in vastly apparent ways too!
Miss you, hope all is well :)
Post a Comment