Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fantastic Four!

I just can't believe that Kyler is FOUR already.  He is such a BOY - no longer a baby.  Kyler is such a pleasure to be around.  He has such a caring, conservative, and inquisitive personality.  He astounds me each and every day with the MANY things he can do.  Not to mention, he is pretty darn handsome and has a smile that can melt your heart!  It is hard to believe that four years ago he was just a little baby.  He now stands a whopping 44 inches and weighs 42 pounds.  I'm pretty sure he is already larger than some of the kindergarteners that attend my school. 
I asked Kyler to share with me the ten things that he likes the most (in no particular order since four-year-olds don't really get the concept of ranking things):
1.  Super Heros
2.  Legos
3.  Strawberries
4.  His brother, Blake (they ARE besties)
5.  Carrots
6.  The color red
7.  His sandbox
8.  Daddy & Mommy (equally)
9.  Cheese & crackers
10.  Playing on the tablet

And when he grows up, Kyler wants to be a fire-fighting cowboy that rides a motorcycle!  I'd be ok with that!

Happy FOURTH Birthday, Kyler!  We are so very thankful to have you in our lives!

No comments: