The last couple months have been quite delightful in the Urich household. Here's an overview in pictures:
Blake started walking proficiently around 13 months and has acquired quite the sense of humor!
We spent Mother's Day weekend "camping" with the Bickfords as per my mother's request.
Debbie celebrated the end of another successful year with a potluck in the park. We are thankful for Debbie!
Josh and I played hooky on his birthday and had a fun date day involving a hike and a delightful lunch!
Kyler partially turned into the Incredible Hulk!
Fishing FUN on Grand Mesa brought back memories of 12 years ago when Josh and I first met!
Date Get-away...Blue Lakes Trail hike, Orvis Hot Springs, and Morning Song B&B (Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the boys)!
Blake's First Haircut
Pooltime fun in the sun...Summer has begun!
Relaxing at home as a family! WE LOVE SUMMER!




1 comment:
What a fun recap! I can't believe how time is flying.
I hope you're having a fantastic summer. I am finally on summer vacation! No part-time job or nothin'
jesscreating.blogspot.com
Post a Comment