Sunday, October 26, 2008
Ahh-mazing!
That is the only word I can use to describe this weekend. Without any obligations to uphold, this weekend has been so refreshing. This is the first weekend since I have been back to work that I didn't HAVE to do anything, an boy did it feel great! Friday night was spectacular due to the fact that I received the greatest compliment about Kyler since he was born. We were out having a few drinks with our friends, the Cransons (who are expecting their first child in March), when Jaime turned to me and said, "I can only hope that my child is as happy as Kyler." This comment made my heart melt. After I got over the emotional part of the compliment, it got me thinking about what someone else told me when I was expecting. Our friend, Lynn, said that Kyler is extremely lucky to have such wonderful parents. I can only hope Kyler does feel lucky to have Josh and I as parents and that is the reason he is such a happy baby. I sure feel lucky to have him as our first child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment