Sunday, October 26, 2008
"Time flies when you're having fun!"
Today Kyler turned four months old. I guess the old saying, "Time flies when you're having fun!" is true. Time has been flying and I have been having so much fun watching Kyler grow into his own little person. He is now cooing more than ever, rolling over from his front to his back, smiling back (when he is in a good mood of course), holding his head up totally on his own, giggling, pulling away from Lucy when she approaches to kiss him, and most importantly, sleeping through the night! He simply amazes both Josh and I every single day. Kyler goes in for his four month wellness check-up and immunizations on November 13, so we'll post his latest stats then, but sure has grown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is pretty funny!!
Post a Comment