The other day at work, as part of a "morale building" project, we were asked to write down 5 things that we are thankful for. What am I thankful for? Geeze, what kind of question is that, and to only limit me to just 5 things - was this some sort of joke? Then it got me to really thinking, "What am I truly thankful for?" I am thankful that I have friends and family such as you. I am thankful for my health and that of my family. I am ever so thankful for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for my job (although it is hard some days). As I was listing these things out to myself, I was thinking how many of the things that I am thankful for stem from three main things: family, health and job. If it weren't for my family I wouldn't be here, Josh wouldn't be here and therefore Kyler wouldn't be here. If it weren't for my health there are many things that I wouldn't be able to do and or remember. And if it weren't for my job I wouldn't have met my very best friend and I wouldn't be able to afford the things that I like to do. After all of this thought put into what should have been such as simple exercise, I finally wrote:
1. My husband
2. My healthy and happy family
3. My friends
4. My job
5. The memories that I have created
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am thankful for my friends - adults and children alike. Did you hear that Kyler????
Oh, I love you too, friend!! You were talking about me, right ;)
Post a Comment