Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ahhh...Summer!

As I have mentioned many times before, summer is definitely my FAVORITE season! Now that we are back from vacation, our visitors are gone, and Kyler's birthday is over, I feel like I can just sit back, relax and "soak up the sun!" This week is the first week that it has really felt like summer to me. Not only because it has been really hot here, but also because we don't really have an agenda to follow. It is really nice - Kyler and I just do what we want when we want! Too bad Josh is stuck in class all day Monday through Thursday work his tail off in his master's program.

Playing in my "Water Park"

Making messes!

Playing with all my new toys!

Pool Playdate with Lanie

I am looking forward to the rest of summer so that Kyler and I can continue to do what we want when we want! We'll just pretend that I am a stay-at-home mommy and life will be great!

No comments: