Speaking of moving, Josh is doing really well! He is up and about moving and helping out wherever he can. We recently rented him a "roll-about". It is a one sided walker-like, knee-scooter. We figured since he was going to be on crutches for about two months that it would probably be more convenient to have this nifty invention.
Friday, November 26, 2010
"I like to move it, move it!"
I am constantly feeling this baby move! Morning, noon, and night. When I went to the doctor the other day, she even had difficulty following the heartbeat with the dopler because the baby was flipping all about. Feeling the baby move is one thing that I truly enjoy about being pregnant!
Speaking of moving, Josh is doing really well! He is up and about moving and helping out wherever he can. We recently rented him a "roll-about". It is a one sided walker-like, knee-scooter. We figured since he was going to be on crutches for about two months that it would probably be more convenient to have this nifty invention.
Josh sporting his new mode of transportation!
Speaking of moving, Josh is doing really well! He is up and about moving and helping out wherever he can. We recently rented him a "roll-about". It is a one sided walker-like, knee-scooter. We figured since he was going to be on crutches for about two months that it would probably be more convenient to have this nifty invention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment