Sunday, February 20, 2011
34 Weeks
I just paid my bi-weekly visit to Dr. Stoltz on Friday, and we have nothing but good news to report. I am holding quite steady at a 12 pound weight gain. The baby is head-down, which we weren't sure of last time. The heartbeat was hovering right at 133 bpm, once we were able to "trap" the baby in one place to hear the heartbeat long enough to get a reading. This baby surely likes to move around all of the time! My belly measured at 33 cm, which is just 1 cm shy of where I should be at this point. And other than the fatigue and hip aches, I am feeling pretty healthy. I am just getting really excited to meet this little one and not be pregnant any longer! Only 6 more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment