Monday, February 14, 2011
Ready for baby?
The other night we had some friends over for dinner. Lanie, Kyler's buddy who is 2 weeks younger than he is, accidentally left her baby doll. Upon finding it, Kyler said, "Ut oh, Lanie left her baby!" I told him that we can take care of it until we see them again. He agreed and ever since he has been taking very good care of it. He has swaddled her up in her blanket, said, "Mom, her's crying!", put her into the Bumbo and fed her soup, and has "snuggled" with her at night. So last night while I was putting away Kyler's laundry, I couldn't help but to snap this picture (which he may someday hate me for).
I can only hope that he will be so kind to his younger sibling! I'm sure that he will be a terrific big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's pretty cute and he will be a terrific brother!
How sweet!
Post a Comment