Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crazy Dreams

As with Kyler's pregnancy, this pregnancy has produced some pretty wild dreams! The other night I dreamt that I was training for a triathlon. I was racing against my students with a big pregnant belly and all. For some reason, I couldn't figure out why I was getting so winded! The baby was probably pushing on my diaphragm while I was sleeping to cause heavy breathing. Then, just last night, I dreamt that we went out of town with some friends (which we are actually planning on doing later this month). We were all enjoying adult beverages and having a grand ol' time! Too bad this won't be happening! I think I am subliminally ready to be finished with this pregnancy. I know what I will be doing once this baby is born...and it probably won't be training for a triathlon!

1 comment:

Angy and John said...

Soon friend...I will make you run that 5K with me and tie one on!!! Love ya!!!
AK