We are blogging to track and share the joys of our life with all of you that we love so very much!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Greatest Anniversary Gift
Who would have thought that we would have our first child on our anniversary? This is such a wonderful gift. No material item could surpass this. We are officially a family!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATS!!! I received your text message when I got into Boulder for my night off from camp and am so excited for your new family! I can't wait to meet Kyler! And Jasper-- you look awesome :) Love, Banana Slug aka Mary
I can't imagine how excited you guys are... I started to sweat just holding the little bugar! Congratulations... and I think we all know Kyler is going to have the best parents ever!
Jasper, im SOOOOOO happy for you!!! I have been trying to check the internet for the past few days to find out, but it wasnt working! the picture of the 3 of you is beatiful. Congrats to you both, and I cant wait to talk to you in a few days when i get back from Mexico! Rest up!
CONGRATS! Leave it to Urich to deliver on her anniversary!!!I'm so happy for you guys. Take care and enjoy your new budle of joy. Love,Tammy aka "your favorite health clerk"
Jasper! You look fantastic!! and Kyler looks so angelic. I can't wait to hold him. I will call you next week and come up and visit. Looking at the pics made me shed a few tears. Enjoy the love! Many congrats! Cheers to babies and puppies!!! Feather
We have been happily married since June 26, 2004 and exactly 4 years later we excitedly welcomed our first child, Kyler Allan. Blake James, our second child entered into this world on March 25, 2011! One happy family!
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I received your text message when I got into Boulder for my night off from camp and am so excited for your new family! I can't wait to meet Kyler! And Jasper-- you look awesome :) Love, Banana Slug aka Mary
I can't imagine how excited you guys are... I started to sweat just holding the little bugar! Congratulations... and I think we all know Kyler is going to have the best parents ever!
Jasper, im SOOOOOO happy for you!!! I have been trying to check the internet for the past few days to find out, but it wasnt working! the picture of the 3 of you is beatiful. Congrats to you both, and I cant wait to talk to you in a few days when i get back from Mexico! Rest up!
Love, Songbird
CONGRATS! Leave it to Urich to deliver on her anniversary!!!I'm so happy for you guys. Take care and enjoy your new budle of joy.
Love,Tammy aka "your favorite health clerk"
Jasper! You look fantastic!! and Kyler looks so angelic. I can't wait to hold him. I will call you next week and come up and visit. Looking at the pics made me shed a few tears. Enjoy the love! Many congrats!
Cheers to babies and puppies!!!
Feather
Congrats!!!!!! I am so very happy for you. Enjoy the time together and hope to see you soon. What a beautiful baby!!
Love,
Robin Hall
Congratulations to all three of you!Can't wait to see little Kyler. Welcome to the world, little guy!
Teresa Estes
Post a Comment